If you paid out of pocket for an out-of-network provider, you may be eligible for reimbursement. To request reimbursement, fill out and submit the form below. If you have questions or need assistance, please call 215-343-8987, option 1, to speak with a member of our clinical team.
- Only complete receipts/claims will be processed for reimbursement.
- MHC does not accept unpaid bills or statements as proof of payment for reimbursement purposes
- Reimbursement payments will come directly from your union to the insured’s address on file with your Health and Welfare fund. Please allow approximately 6-8 weeks.
- Claims that have been partially paid by another primary insurance must include an Explanation of Benefits (EOB).
- Reimbursement requests must be received by MHC within one year of the service date.
- Hospital ancillary charges, laboratory services and drug testing are not covered by your mental health benefits.
- To request a referral to an in-network provider, please contact a Care Manager at MHC.
- Submit itemized receipts to:
1501 Lower State Road
Bldg D, Suite 200
North Wales, PA 19454
Or fax to 215-343-8983